Nathaniel Mary Quinn
Join the mailing list
• Participating artists include: Kamrooz Aram - Edgar Arceneaux - Patrick Berran - Nayland Blake - Matthew Brandt - Kate Brown - Robert Buck - Phil Chang - John Divola - Jessica Eaton - Roe Ethridge - Frank Haines - Michael Henry Hayden - Whitney Hubbs - Farrah Karapetian - Dwyer Kilcollin - Henry Krinsky - Anthony Lepore - Mark McKnight - Bob Mizer - David Muenzer - Anthony Pearson - Matthew Porter - Alex Prager - Vanessa Prager - Nathaniel Mary Quinn - Jon Rafman - Mariah Robertson - David Benjamin Sherry - Jesse Stecklow - Jeffrey Stuker - Hannah Whitaker • Jul 11 - Aug 29, 2015
Upcoming: Matthew Brandt
• M+B, Los Angeles • Sep 18 - Oct 31, 2015
Read Artforum's review of Phil Chang's current solo exhibition at Praz-Delavallade.
• "Pictures, Chromogenic and Pigment #2" is on view through July 25, 2015.
Jon Rafman's first museum exhibition in Canada is on view at the Musée d'art contemporain de Montréal (MAC) through September 13, 2015
• Jun 20 - Sep 13, 2015
"Any Human Measure", curated by Alexandra Wetzel and Jonlin Wung
• Participating artists include: Ed Fornieles, Erik Frydenborg, Channa Horwitz, Nick Kramer, Guthrie Lonergan, Sean Raspet and Hannah Whitaker • May 9 - July 1, 2015
Jon Rafman's "New Age Demanded" sculptures are on view at "Image Objects", a public group show at City Hall Park in New York.
• Organized by Public Art Fund • On view through November 20, 2015
NADA New York
• Three-person presentation: Phil Chang, Mariah Robertson and Hannah Whitaker • May 14-17, 2015
CMP Projects presents a solo installation by artist Phil Chang.
• "Monochromes, Static and Unfixed" is Phil Chang's first solo museum presentation. • May 2 - Aug 8, 2015
Mariah Robertson: Photography Lovers' Peninsula
• M+B, Los Angeles • Feb 14 - May 2, 2015
LA Times Critic's Choice: "A look at Mariah Robertson's formidable show at M+B 'Photography Lovers' Peninsula'
• Mar 12, 2015
"Mariah Robertson’s Bold Photographic Installations Go on Display."
• Architectural Digest • Feb 18, 2015
Matthew Porter's new publication "Archipelago," published by MACK Books now available at M+B
Installation view of Matthew Brandt's works for "Light, Paper, Process: Reinventing Photography."
• Group exhibition at The J. Paul Getty Musem, Los Angeles • Apr 14 - Sep 6, 2015
"The artists in 'Light, Paper, Process' improvise, avidly courting chance and accident in their photos"
• The Los Angeles Times reviews the works of Matthew Brandt and others in The Getty's current group exhibition, "Light, Paper, Process."
View of Jessica Eaton's site-specific public installation for the Dal Grauer Substation in Vancouver
• Commissioned by the Burrard Arts Foundation and Capture Photography Festival
Read Jesse Stecklow's latest interview in Mousse Magazine here.
• Apr 2015
Process and Abstraction: Jessica Eaton, Mariah Robertson and Alison Rossiter
• three-person show at Transformer Station, Cleveland, OH • Feb 7 - May 2, 2015
Mariah Robertson discusses her work in this interview created by Laura Ruth Bidwell on the occasion of the exhibition "Process and Abstraction" on view from February 7 to May 2, 2015 at Transformer Station.
• Feb 22, 2015
Jessica Eaton discusses her work in this interview created by Laura Ruth Bidwell on the occasion of the exhibition "Process and Abstraction" on view from February 7 to May 2, 2015 at Transformer Station.
• Feb 22, 2015
PhilChang: talk and panel discussion with Walead Beshty, Thomas Demand and A.L. Steiner at LACMA. The two-day symposium "Photography and Philosophy" focused on photographic imagery within LACMA's Leonard and Marjorie Vernon Collection.
• Friday, March 13, 5:30 pm
Jessica Eaton and Matthew Porter in Foam Fotografiemuseum Amsterdam and Pioneer Works Center for Art
• Pioneer Works Center for Art and Innovation, Brooklyn, NY • Mar 13 - Apr 26, 2015
Solo presentation: Jesse Stecklow
• The Armory Show: Pier 94 Booth 786 • Mar 5 - 8, 2015
Jesse Stecklow is included as "10 of the Best Artworks of the 2015 Armory Show"
• Arspace • Mar 8, 2015
Artsy includes Jesse Stecklow as one of "11 Armory Show Artists You Should Already Be Collecting."
• Feb 25, 2015
High Museum of Art Atlanta acquires Alex Prager's "Simi Valley"
• Now on view at the High Museum of Art Atlanta group exhibition "The Coca-Cola Bottle: An American Icon at 100" • Feb 28 - Oct 4, 2015
• solo show at MOCA Cleveland, Ohio • Feb 6 - May 24, 2015
1000 Words Mag reviews Hannah Whitaker's "Peer to Peer" published by Morel Books
• Feb 2015
Jesse Stecklow: Potential Derivatives
• M+B, Los Angeles • Dec 13, 2014 - Feb 7, 2015
Artforum print review of "Dwyer Kilcollin: The View"
• by Suzanne Hudson • February 2015
Solo presentation: Matthew Brandt
• Booth D12 - The Barker Hangar, 3021 Airport Avenue Santa Monica, CA 90405 • Jan 29 - Feb 1, 2015
Matthew Brandt's new work at ALAC is selected as one of "7 of the Most Absorbing Artworks at Art Los Angeles Contemporary"
• Artspace • Jan 31, 2015
Hannah Whitaker "Peer to Peer": Book signing at Printed Matter's LA Art Book Fair
• Saturday, Jan 31, 3:30pm
Hannah Whitaker works included as works "that will show you the future of photography"
• Huffington Post Arts & Culture • Jan 1, 2015
Dwyer Kilcollin's limited edition VIEW tote bags are now available at M+B
"X+1" Curated by Matthew Porter includes Phil Chang and nine other artists
• Dec 2014
Sherry and Joel Mallin Collection acquires Dwyer Kilcollin's "Cloudy 10am Frame, 1st Position"
Matthew Brandt's signed books of "Lakes & Reservoirs" now available
• M+B, Los Angeles
Dwyer Kilcollin in The New York Times
• "As Frieze Fair Closes, Fiac: (OFF)ICIELLE in Paris Draws the Art Crowd. Read the full article here. • Oct 24, 2014
Charlotte Cotton on Phil Chang's "Works on Paper"
• IMA Magazine • August 2014
"The Canadian photographer creates extraordinary images that are handmade with painstaking care, using old technology"
• Financial Times • September 19, 2014
For more news, click
Nathaniel Mary Quinn
Join the mailing list